[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Happy ending!

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rowlandgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 21:35:17 -0500

I'm glad they got home safely...thanks for letting us know.
       I've already told this part to Betsy, well, sort of...I had
forwarded her post of earlier today to a bunch of friends, including one
whose husband is a
long distance trucker...and (here's the part Betsy doesn't know
yet)...her trucker husband had called the Staties and given them
Christi's name and cell number...
he told them "there are really valuable dogs in the car and they can't
be sitting there all night"....ha ha...apparently whoever the cop was he
spoke to was a dog person...
    anyway....the message came thru this afternoon that they'd got to
the highway and cleared it...and the Statie told my friend's husband
"that lady Christi with the German Shepherd and the other dog is on her
way.............."   Now, how he identified her, I'll never know...but I
swear...that was the message!  LOL!
    It will be interesting to hear from Christi whether she spoke to, or
even noticed, a State Police  guy watching her........
       Peggy