[ SHOWGSD-L ] Happy Thanksgiving

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 08:53:59 EST

I woke up to seven  deer grazing in my yard this AM. My son  has been out
of state on a  construction job,so the last mowing of the lawn,and mulching
the leaves had  been delayed, so the deer family are enjoying a lush
Thanksgiving grazing. And  my cat  sits in the window watching. They come right
up
to the window to  say hello to him. They are such fun to watch and talk to. I
have much to be  thankful for. As Molly said--I woke up this AM ,and still
living to enjoy life  at 83. Happy Thanksgiving everyone---have a wonderful
day.

   Helen Miller Fisher