[ SHOWGSD-L ] Happy Thanksgiving

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 07:59:37 -0800 (PST)

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.....

Our two turkeys are ready to go into the oven - one for us and, yes you
guessed it.... one for the dogs. (We are thankful for more than the
pilgrams progress...)

I got a memo at work yesterday reminding me how sad the Native Americans
will be tomorrow, remembering the onslaught of Europeans who came to this
land and ruined it. The memo was inviting me to join in a national day of
mourning! I never did well with corporate guilt or with generational
guilt, so I think I will pass on that invitation and go about my merry
way, oblivious to the revisions of history that I had nothing to do with.

Will you join me? Be positive, spend time with your dogs and above all,
eat too much!
Dave