[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: HSUS Sues Breeders

  • From: Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 14:13:03 -0800 (PST)

That is interesting since Animal Planet does reference to them as being good
organization.  We do have workers here for ASPCA in our area that sends the
money to New York where their base is.  Are we talking about the same
organization here?

http://www.aspca.org/Aspca-nyc

Theresa

 On Tue, 1/15/13, Stormy V. Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ASPCA + HSUS…. ASPCA does have a shelter, but they share employees (not at
the same time) and have the same goals.  ASPCA has joined with HSUS in many
raids and law suits, with ASPCA just settling with Feld (Ringling) for over 9
Million dollars.

Donate to your local shelter or rehoming facility…. but check them out first,
too!

Storm

On Jan 15, 2013, at 1:56 PM, Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm
<scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think people get confused since they have the same initials but the Humane
Society only uses Humane Society in their web name.

The Humane Society of the United States : The Humane Society of ...
www.hsus.org/
The Humane Society of the United States is the nation's largest and most
effective animal protection organization.

Their website...
http://www.humanesociety.org/

Humane Society of the United States
It's a LOBBYING GROUP, not an animal-shelter provider!

http://www.crbeagles.com/misc/HSUS.htm

I prefer ASPCA though

 Theresa