[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: HSUS Sues Breeders

  • From: Fran Henry <fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rockannand@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 14:48:13 -0700

Just yesterday, HSUS began running a LONG ad on the local NBC station KUSA,
Channel 9. It shows pictures of abused horses, cows, cats, dogs, etc. etc.
etc., all the time declaring that the viewer can rescue these animals and end
cruelty by giving $19 per month. I'm in the process of writing Channel 9 to
complain that they are running "false advertising" and attaching links to some
of the articles that are easily found on the web. Don't know if it will do any
good, but it's worth a try.

Fran Henry
Denver