[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: HOT weather HUH

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick@xxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 22:50:12 EDT

In a message dated 7/19/2005 9:39:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,
pmick@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Makes me  laugh...all those lies about it being dry so that the heat
isn't  bad.  What a crock!  The first time I ever went out west to a
desert state was in the month of November.  People kept saying how  great
the weather was...yeah, right!  Every time I went into the sun  I thought
I would die.   How y'all can stand those temperatures  is beyond me.  It
gets to be around 100 degrees here, and the same in  northern Virginia
and DC...but with the humidity, the heat index can get  to 120 or so.
It's just disgusting...even the dogs don't want  to go out in it!
Peggy

You people are making me laugh......when I went to judge in California a
couple weeks ago, everyone was warning me about the weather, it was going to be

in the 90's......I kept telling everyone that it was sweet, we had been at
over  100 for the whole week in Dallas, what a nice change....LOL

Ileana