[ SHOWGSD-L ] HAPPY Birthday Addie Scott!!

  • From: angela scott <adonispersian@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSD1 <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:31:58 -0800

Hi there! I want to wish my bitch Kridler's Adere's Vom Meisterland a HAPPY
BIRTHDAY ADDIE!! I LOVE you sweetie pie! She turned 2 today and she was a gift
to myself for my 50th birthday...I think it was and is Kismet!! She is my first
show dog. I have learned so much with her and my other two GSD. I want to thank
Tari Kridler of Kridler GSD and Marci Smith of Meisterland for this wonderful
dog! Her temperament (except when she is in heat) is awesome and she is my life
dog! Now the fun starts!! Gonna get her OFFA for her hips and elbows so we can
move forward!  She Loved her Dairy Queen Icecream cake alot....they made her a
special vanilla with strawberries cake--it was yum! Addie was SO excited though
she only got her nose in  the pieces and my puppy--Windsong American Revolution
of Adonis gobbled his piece and some of hers!! Anyway,  Thank you again and
don't forget to hug your furry ones!  angela scott--Adonis GSD
Angela Scott