[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: HANDLERS FEES

  • From: "Laura Havis" <lhavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Patti Cross" <chstormdog@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 17:14:29 -0500

I don't use Clint as my handler, because I choose to do my own handling.  I
enjoy showing my own dogs, whether I win or not.  If my dogs perform, I'm
happy!   If they don't, I'm disappointed, but I'm still happy.  I love showing
the dogs!
I believe that getting upset about what a handler charges is ridiculous.  Don't
use that handler, choose a cheaper one.  If he charges a bonus, that's his
business.  It's the price we pay for our HOBBY!!!

Sincerely,
Laura ----- Original Message -----