[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: HANDLERS FEES

  • From: Emilie Woodruff <emilie_woodruff@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx" <BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx>, showgsd list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 14:44:01 -0700 (PDT)

Handlers also have bills to pay to get to the shows to show our dogs and their
expenses have also gone up. They cannot afford to show dogs at the old expense
rate.
I have to  have  a handler to show in the breed ring but also trial my dog
myself.
I do what I can afford  and don't do it if I cannot afford it on my pension.
Emilie