[ SHOWGSD-L ] Grinch

  • From: "Catherine Murch" <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 23:07:09 -0500

I laughed about Saltzman and the smooth Border Collie. About ten years ago, I
was handling a Great Pyrness
bitch at a show, she won her class, and Fred Olson and I went back in the ring
for WB. Well, she looks at
Fred and I , and says neither bitch is worthy of points!!  The young bitch I
was showing, took a 5 point major
under a breeder Judge the week before. I even had another Judge grab me as I
came out of the ring asking
what was going one. The owners of the two bitched spoke with her afterward and
she really gave them some
dumb explanation.

I see she was not changed her ways. I watched one time as her husband put the
number 1 Akita in the country
over on the side of the ring and left him there, giving the breed to a class
dog!!

Cathy
Kelstar

Catherine Murch