[ SHOWGSD-L ] Green Eggs????

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:31:33 -0700 (PDT)

      The whole story of Humpty Dumpty was all about Green eggs...he was
selling eggs in the King's Village...somebody got a  bad bunch of green eggs
and went running to tell the King...Snitch Laughtington...( this is where we
got the word snitch from)...so the King gave the order to run Humpty out of
town, Humpty climbed up this wall and couldn't get down...but here's where the
English changed the story for political reasons......Humpty didn't fall, like
they want everybody to believe...he was pushed off that wall by one of the
Kings-men ( knights) It was murder, just like the O.J. case...now you know the
real story!....two more days and the list can have me all to its self...at
least I warned you...lol...FB