[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Gratuitous Bad PR

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blackhawkfarms214@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 14:47:27 -0700

This is pushing the on-topic, but it’s something that we, who are fighting the
anti-animal people daily, would like to get across.
http://www.ilrdb.com/were-all-damaging-dog-ownership/

I imagine that too many people would agree with her first two paragraphs.

And no, I don’t think Christine means that every good breeder is rich.

Stormy Hope
NOT AS ADMIN

On May 5, 2014, at 2:13 PM, blackhawkfarms214 <blackhawkfarms214@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> AKC has nothing to do with this.. they are a registry. Bad owners and a
> misinformed public who believes anything in print is where these stories
> are given life.
> Mike
> On May 5, 2014 4:06 PM, "Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm" <
> dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Not good but as long as AKC continues to register GSDs that come
>> from Puppy Mills and bad backyard breeders nothing will ever change.
>>
>> It is sad but true these breeders produce dogs for profit with no testing
>> for health or proven stable temperament.
>>
>> Theresa
>> scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx

>> On Mon, 5/5/14, Fran Henry <fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>> http://www.dognotebook.com/15-dangerous-dog-breeds-most-likely-to-turn-on-their-owners/3/
>>
>> Guess who's #2 on the list??
>>
>> Sigh.
>>
>> Fran Henry
>> Home of Konigin's My Abilene TC, CGC,
>> THD
>>
>> ===========================================================================>>
>>  POST is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the
>> original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS
>> of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author
>> AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
>>
>> Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group
>> and its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
>> expressed in any post.
>>
>> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
>> MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
>> PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
>> FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE
>> PROSECUTED.
>>
>> For assistance, please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

>> http://showgsd.org/mail.html
>> NATIONAL BLOG - http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

> POST is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the original

> in any post.

> PROSECUTED.

> http://showgsd.org/mail.html
Stormy V. Hope