[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Gratuitous Bad PR

  • From: blackhawkfarms214 <blackhawkfarms214@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 17:55:33 -0500

If you do believe that Teresa then you having seen the dogs on Cl,
petfinder et.al. "free to good homes" (papers are never mentioned.)
Registered or not. The bad press comes from bad owners. Trying to throw
this the lap of the AKC is ludicrous. News flash... there just as many UKC,
Canadian Kennel Club and, Continental Kennel Club registered dogs that it
applies to. Here again, you are confusing the intent of a registry to do
the job of Responsible dog ownership. I'm sure whomever wrote that article
never took the time to visit one reputable.GSD, Dobe or Rottie breeder
before they wrote the article. If they did, they most likely realized the
article is meritless.

AKC makes no quibbles about being a registry. Dont lose perspective on
where bad dog press derives ....bad writers and bad dog owners. Plain and
simple.

Mike

http://showgsd.org/mail.html