[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Grand Celebration National

  • From: Jen Proud <proudk9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 18:13:28 -0500

What an excellent concept!
Just by "testing" the proverbial waters by calling an airline to see about
getting dogs to the show to know how hard (or easy) it would be for ppl to
attend with their dog/s...
Personally I'd never fly a dog in cargo. The only time Ive flown with a dog was
my SD and he rode in-cabin (somehow squeezing himself under the seats mostly)
with me.   But then I don't ship puppies either...
It would be so simple to play a test like that in deciding all the national
locations.
Great idea!

Jen P & the Pack

JayDee's Proud-Haus Shepherds/Proud K911 www.jaydeesphs.com
Committed to the Total Dog you can be Proud of!!!
AKC Breeder of Merit