[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Goldbecker and Hart, not Ginsburg, nor Godbecker

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <psharp212@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 20:15:31 -0800

My Goldbecker and Hart is Copyrighted 1955 by The Practical Science
Publishing Company of Orange, CT.  It may be a first edition, though it
doesn't say so.

There is no mention of Jimmy Moses in it.  Bet there aren't many GSD books
that can make that claim!!  It is nice that my first mentor, Grant Mann, IS
in it!!

Does anyone remember that from 1920 to 1925 the Grand Victor/Victrix titles
weren't used?  They were called Grand Champions!!  I can't remember that far
back.

Paula, 300-some days and counting