[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Goldbecker and Hart, not Ginsburg, nor Godbecker

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Paula Cooke <psharp212@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 18:49:30 -0500

no one said you were lying. i just do not know where you got that
from....practical science is not the publisher but the section under
which the book is filed and is on the spine of the book. and orange
conn is only mentioned in the preface. The book and all rights is
published by TFH publications which is owned by The Estate of Ernest
Hart and always has been.It happens sometimes in publishng eg;
Nine Stories by JD Salinger. The original Boston Edition is worth a
small fortune but several of the stories were previously published in
New Yorker Magazine. New Yorker is not the publisher of the book but is
given credit in THE FIRST EDITION.Sometimes the author publishes the
book first. I have two first editions of Catcher In The Rye and one of
the FIRST ENGLISH EDITION of Winnie The Pooh. Identifying the actual
publisher irs a fun game