[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Give it some thought

  • From: jeanniemccann@xxxxxxxxx (Jean Mccann)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:28:37 -0600

     I agree with Janet Ingalls reply to Evan who wrote that we "should
thank ALL" who voted with their "moral strength" ,and for "giving up
their time", and also thank them for their "hard work and sacrifices".
Personally,I see NOTHING  "moral" about voting in the likes of Mr. Hunte
,and as for giving up their time,they ran for these offices and that
leads me to believe they realized part of that was giving up their time.
I also wish they had realized that being voted in came with the
responsibility to listen to the voice of the "many" who put them there.
As far as sacrifices,well,I think they managed to sacrifice the
integrity and respect of this club.  I want to,again,thank the GREAT
EIGHT.                              Jean