[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Getting major prices....<G>

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 11:51:37 -0700 (PDT)

As a newbie, it's not the handling cost, running or politics that keeps me from
showing my dog. It's that I refuse to send my dog away, and I don't have time
go to shows across the country that have majors. The time I spend at work and
my
other activities prohibit me from attending major shows and even the Nationals.
I just can't take off work to travel to the shows. i will always have showable
dogs, but I'm mainly switching to herding.

Denise WilliamsChopper, Chase, Phoenix and Flare

http://www.showgermanshepherds.info
for show and performance

From: Sally Hayden <sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx>