[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Getting major prices....<G>

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <grnram415@xxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 11:38:12 -0700

I would like to hear from people that show other Breeds.
Are they expected  to have their dogs FLY around the ring pulling into the
leash to the
point of owners needing to send them away to  "Camps"   for extensive training
and conditioning?
Do they pay the price for handlers that our German Shepherd Dog exhibitors pay??
Do their National prices and training require what is expected for this Breed?

If not........I think you have your answer..................<G>

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com