[ SHOWGSD-L ] Germany and the Schufferhund

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 10:52:18 -0400 (EDT)

There are 4,000,000 Chinese too, but I don't want to be one of  them.  I
have never been impressed with numbers.

I remember when the SV sent a letter to our board saying that if we  did
not adopt their standard, we could no longer call our breed German  shepherds.
 I was on the board at the time.  We Americans did not  react well to that
edict.

I am sure that number of Chinese is wrong.  Remember, 97% of all
statistics are made up.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and  Temperament come  together

In a message dated 6/19/12 9:48:35 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
tanksr@xxxxxxxxx writes:

We can  certainly learn from them, or anyone else who is highly successful.
They do  have around 90,000 members. Love to have 1/4 of that.
Ken