[ SHOWGSD-L ] Georgia tragedy

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:09:27 -0800 (PST)

There are 3 facilities that are killing puppies in front of the mothers;
bagging up dogs for the trash that are not dead and STILL using IP injections
to kill them. They are not even doing this "correctly" (is there a CORRECT way
to stab a puppy in the gut with a needle?) and many animals are dying in
excruciating agony.
They are also selling animals (pups as young as 8 weeks) to Barry College for
animal experimentation.
What year is this??? Where am I living?? Is this a third world country?? And to
keep this list related, I am QUITE SURE some of the dogs that are suffering are
our
beloved GSDs!
Those of you who live in Georgia, I IMPLORE you to contact your congressman and
your local Dept. of Ag. rep and DEMAND change be implemented...that ACO's have
education in animal husbandry and that animals are HUMANELY euthanized! If you
dont live in Georgia, write to the Congress, Better Business Bureau, State
Reps, and let them know that you will NOT be spending your vacation dollars in
their "fair state" and that you will be informing everyone you know of their
barbaric practices and asking that THEY not spend their money in this state
either! If no one SAYS anything, then NOTHING WILL BE DONE.
Dawn Restuccia

 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.