[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Happy BirthdaySSSSSS!!!!

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <psharp212@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 09:52:04 -0600

Ah, John DeHope, such a great GSD lover and fine upstanding, honest judge
and person.
I was homeless when we lost   TOM C. and miss his CAPATILIZED POSTS as well
as
his splendid and truly great way of preparing a dog for the show ring.  His
lovely wife's
post via forwarding etc., touched me as I read it.    So many many people
who were so
extremely dedicated to these great animals are no longer with us.   I used
Henry D. for
my handler and his daughter as well and dearly loved the splendid Troll son
I got from
him with the SWEET name of Tootsie Pop.  Ah, memories -- dern, it's about
all I have
left now, but no one can ever take that away from me.  Scott Yergin, who
never seems
to age at all, handled for me.   Oh, Da Best here in this swampland -- Greg
E.  Ah, he
also doesn't seem to age.  Of all the handlers I used to smile big time as
I'd watch
DOUG CRANE ---   neat name for what he did - long legged Suthun Gent to
allow
our show dogs to show at their best.    I'm a short person and was never
able to think
of keeping up with the flying trot.    I'll shut up here and go back to my
pottying the one
dog I still have   --- a 3 and a half pound toy poooodle of 14 years, we're
the same
age Aha!     TNX big time for being there and letting me be there too.
Norma  no L    & 2 critters  lovin' Da List and TNX for letting me be there
with ya'll!!