[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Gary Szymczak,, Baseball, and German Shepherds

  • From: DERAYK9@xxxxxxx
  • To: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 23:08:16 EDT

In a message dated 10/6/2005 8:26:43 PM Central Standard Time,
PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx writes:
In a  message dated 10/6/2005 8:14:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Every year Gary S. and myself get caught  up with our silly baseball team
egos
and we bet 100 bucks with the loser  giving the money to GSD Rescue...well as
Gary posted last week for the  first time he beat me!.....but Gary stated on
this list that he had a  special surpise for me at the National.....well I
talked
to Gary's lovely  wife this morning and she told me what the surprise
was...listen to this  folks..I could hardly believe it myself...Patty told me
that if
the White  Sox make it to the World Series, Gary is going to fly me to
Chicago
all  expenses paid to join him and is family at the Worlds Series...thanks
Gary...GSD Rescue thanks you  too...lol...FB

Ed,

It would be my  pleasure.................. letting you see a "REAL"
baseball team is the  least I can do!

Gary
ps. If you can stay an extra day,  we'll go see a "REAL" football team too!

HI Ed
Thats Gary one of the nice Guys
Dee Friberg