[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GV

  • From: Frankshep@xxxxxxx
  • To: jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, SallyHH31@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 21:36:08 EDT

Short story on Tacoma. I bred an Andretti dau to him via frozen semen thanks
to his owners in the Northwest (Sid). She was extremely helpful and kept in
touch with us as the litter continued to prove to be a great "click". The bitch
we kept out of that litter went on to quickly finish her Championship and
earned her ROM out of just one litter. I still to this day feel that was the
best
litter we ever bred and produced out of our bloodlines. Even better than the
one that his dau earned her ROM from. Not sure what else he ever produced, but
he certainly gave us exactly what we expected and eventually allowed us to
bred our own "Tacoma". CH. Tempest's Antigua OFA TC. We ultimately wanted a
male
that looked, moved, and acted like Tacoma. It took us the second generation,
but we did it!!! THANKS SID!!!!!
Frank Jemiola
Tempest German Shepherds!