[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA election time table

  • From: "Sharon Allbright" <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Kathaleen Strong" <listmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <LEWIEB@xxxxxxx>, <PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 09:48:32 -0700

I don't know how to change it now Kathalenn.  Perhaps Lew or Bill will
contact Election Services and tell them not to mail the US ballots yet.
Sharon Allbright

1)      August 29, 2007            Election Services mails ballots via
U.S.P.S. to Canadian and other foreign members.  Foreign (Canadian) ballots
will contain pre-stamped return envelopes (Canadian postage stamps) for
Canadian members. Other return ballot envelopes will not be pre-stamped with
foreign return postage

2)      August 31, 2007            US membership ballots will be mailed with
BRE ballot return envelopes.

3)      October 11, 2007            All ballots that are to be counted are
received by midnight for processing by Election Services.