[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA Reviewed

  • From: "Melissa Campbell" <melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx>, <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:20:17 -0500

You are correct, GV, FV, MV, Select, ROM, etc, does not require a critique.
I was referring to the publishing any WD/WB or national class winner with a
critique, yet a Champion is rejected because there is no published critique.
I was sharing MY opinion that a Champion has more educational value then a
national  a one point winner with a critique.

In spite of my opposing opinion on this one particular criteria, I also
stated that the site is a great resource.

Melissa