[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA Reviewed

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:28:42 -0500

A critique is obviously not a requirement since my GVX Katie is on there
without one.
My hats off to whoever does this site!!!  This is one valuable tool, and
anytime i ever asked for a correction it was done immediately!!
GREAT JOB whoever manages the GSD Reviewed site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com