[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA Message from the President

  • From: "billie" <arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 19:47:42 -0800

Exactly, we all send Gail  our love and good wishes.
Somehow getting the Review pales in comparison to what Gail has been facing
and will be facing. We can only keep her in our thoughts and prayers. She
needs to know that the fancy loves her and we care.
When we were campaigning Ch.Arelee's Spellbound in the early 80's we had the
privilege of having Gail stay with us often. We became good friends during
that time. She often stayed with us after that time whenever she was in
California.
She showed her concern and support to me during the difficult time of my
husbands illness and ultimate death.
I have always had so much respect for Gail. That respect is even deeper now,
as I understand how difficult this may be for her. I wish you strength Gail
as you make the journey down this particular road in your life.
When one faces any illness or other personal difficulty, it helps to know
that the GSD fancy puts aside other concerns that are no longer as
significant as the trials and tribulations some of our friends may be
dealing with.
Most sincerely,
Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD