[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDCA Mail - E-mail Address

  • From: Tari Kridler <chsweetsun@xxxxxxx>
  • To: DKARLOFF@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, LEWIEB@xxxxxxx, PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 06:51:31 -0400

How do you plan to get to all the people that do not have computers or do not
go on them daily??
Will they get the info and even if they get sent a letter, will it get there
and be understood this is the 2nd Voting attempt??
I can think of 4 people right off hand that are long time members but do not
read this list &/or do they even have working computers right now..... Yes,
folks....some people don't live by the computer, still.

Tari Kridler
Home of 2003 GVx Ch.Kridler's Ruby& 2xSel. Ch. Kridler's Quno & Kridler's K9-11
GSD Rescue@ http://www.kridlersgermanshepherds.com

Please, please.... do not send to the List your complaints about not
receiving official GSDCA notices - send them to me and I will try to fix  the
situation.  I am set to no-mail and read the List from the Showgsd  website -
where I
cannot see the sender's e-mail address.   I can't  see what e-mail address
you are using.  In the above case it was Dave  ....... so, Dave, please send me
your e-mail address and I will make sure  it is corrected in our files.   Bill
Pfeiffer sends out the  official announcements using our Membership file.
And when you change  ISPs - make sure you send us this change, as well.

Thanks all.

Dania Karloff
GSDCA Membership

http://mail.aol.com