[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA Illustrated Standard project

  • From: inquestgsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 07:14:28 -0400

 My point exactly.

Now, I am glad to learn the notice has gone out in the BOG.? I appreciate the
eagerness and desire to complete the project with excellence, I am willing to
bet we all do....the only concern is that people didn't get enough notice to
submit artwork, limiting the choices for the committee.

Moving forward, may I suggest that everyone pass the notice along to the
artists they know.? Quickly.

This project will be a legacy, and deserves to be handled as such.? I bet it is
in good hands.

Good luck and thanks again.

Ileana

this committee wants to have a
good amount of work completed, so yes, I have imposed a deadline.  The
request has also gone out in the Board O Gram.  I put the announcement on
the lists to give everyone a heads up.  If you know someone who may be
interested in volunteering for this project; you have my permission to
forward the email to them.

I believe the Committee has the eagerness and ideals to complete the project
in a timely manner with a great deal of excellence.

Kathaleen