[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA Illustrated Standard project

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 09:07:50 EDT

Kathaleen

It is August 10...........did you mean September 25??  Surely  something as
important as the Illustrated Standard cant be rush in 2  weeks.........I don't
think this is enough time for artists to submit their  work. Sheesh.... mail
services alone are a problem.

I am no artist, but my children are, and they take pride, and time, with
their work. We do have a lot of talented people in the membership, however with

the e-mail system being so bad the last few days, most wont even see this
notice for a few days.  How about placing an ad in the Review?  That  will
secure
more artwork submissions.

Just an observation, and maybe a suggestion, that the deadline needs to be
extended.  The next board meeting is not until the National, so there is
really no rush.  How that say goes.....everything worth it is worth waiting
for?
<G>

And Thank You to you and your committee for taking on this task. Hopefully
you get lots of assistance from the artist to make it what we all hope for.

Ileana

In a message dated 8/10/2008 11:51:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The  Illustrated Standard Committee is searching for volunteer  illustrators
willing to work on the Illustrated Standard project.

If  you are interested, please submit previous illustrations/artwork to
myself  at inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx by August 25, 2008.

Thank you in advance  for your interest,

Kathaleen Strong

Illustrated Standard  Committee

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017