[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC of Oklahoma Shows

  • From: Carol Smith <crsmith1023@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 11:46:25 -0700 (PDT)

The premium lists for the GSDC of Oklahoma shows on May 19 and 20, 2007 have
been mailed.  If you didn't get yours, you can call or e-mail me privately or
you can go online to our website at http://gsdcokla.org and download a copy.
You can also download just the entry form and you can enter online at this site.

  Judges for conformation and Jr. Showmanship are Rita Sandell and Kathy
Potter.  We also have All Breed Obedience and Rally both days.

  Enter by mail to Carol Smith, Show Secretary, 4305 N. W. 26th, Oklahoma City,
OK  73107
  By Fax - 405-942-0375   or online  from http://gsdcokla.org   or call me if
you need anything else!
  Carol Smith, Show Sec.