[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC of Central Mass show premiums available

  • From: "Ruth Anderson" <ruthgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd, Showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:18:42 -0400

Hello Everyone:
The premium lists are available for our October 6, 2007 show to be
held in Spencer, Massachusetes.  They were mailed this morning
to our mailing list.   If you do not receive one and would like a copy
please let me know.  I have put the whole premium list including an
entry form into one MS Word document which I can easily send as
an attachment to anyone who would like one.

Details for our show are as follows:

Breed Judge:  Randy Darnell
Obedience Judge: Alison Jaskiewicz
Date:  Oct 6, 2007
Location: Worcester County 4-H Center in Spencer, MA
Show Secretary:  Ruth Anderson, 387 Nicholas Dr., Lancaster, MA 01523
Entry Fee:  $24 each entry except Puppy 6-9, 9-12, Bred By Exhibitor
and 2nd entry of same dog which are $16.
The show is outdoors next to a beautiful lake.

Obedience is All Breed and Specialty.
The GSD and All Breeds are judged in one class but there are
two sets of awards.  All prizes are awarded for All Breed (including GSD)
and for GSD only.  Have a top competion GSD and you could go home
with two sets of awards for one performance!

Please Note:   For anyone interested in C Course Herding, the National
C Course Trial is the same weekend just one mile from our show site.
Come see what it is all about.

Ruth Anderson, Show Sec.