[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 4 month rule - Question

  • From: "shephaven" <shephaven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <barbmarkh@xxxxxxx>, <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <acara1997@xxxxxxx>, <kevinreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:53:24 -0300

How's it going, eh
Here is a question for all whiners, and pot stirrers out there (including
myself)
If you were sitting around a table with a bunch of guys playing poker, and
you knew that the guy sitting accross from you was cheating, what would you
do?
Would you say "Oh well, he  is a nice guy" and let him continue to cheat, or
would you shoot him?
Tough question, eh
Wayne
Wayne Ewart