[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDC of Central Mass - Show date?

  • From: "Ruth Anderson" <ruthgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fellswayshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 21:45:35 -0400

The show date this year is October 8.  Premiums should be mailed the end
of this coming week.  I will be posting more information when the premiums
have been mailed.

October 8 is going to be a busy day for the German Shepherd Dog Club of
Central Massachusetts.  We are holding our show as usual.
We have added an All Breed Obedience Trial to our usual obedience trial.
There will be a CGC test at the site and the we are holding a three day
Herding Trial just two miles down the road from our show site starting on
Oct. 8.

The breed judge is Linda Robey.
The obedience judge is Susan King.

For any of you interested in showing your shepherds in obedience, here
is a great way to get twice the bang for your buck.  There are two sets
of trophies.  A full set for GSD only and a full set for all breed.

If the high in trial dog should be a GSD, it will go home with TWO
high in trial trophies, the same with class winners!  Class entries are
limited and
GSD are given preference.

Show site is the same as the past few years - Worcester County 4-H grounds
in Spencer.

For information or an e-mailed premium, contact Ruth Anderson, Show and Club
Secretary.
NEW ADDRESS:
Ruth Anderson, 387 Nicholas Drive, Lancaster, MA 01523
ruthgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxx