[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC OF Minneapolis and St. Paul Match/Fundraiser

  • From: "Lindenhill German Shepherds" <Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 20:31:31 -0500

Dear Club members and match participants,
I want to thank all of you for attending our "Dog Days of Summer" fun match
yesterday. I was very proud to be a member  of this club, and you all can
feel great about yourselves. While Mada Parnell continues counting, I can
tell you that we raised over $1,800 for Phil and Amanda Lane yesterday.

I would like to first thank Mada for helping me through the day. I could not
have made it to the finish line without her help. Just as important are the
following people that gave the match the most important gift of all-time.
Our Judges Paul Schumack and Pam Stoesser, our breed study person Connie
Bissonnette and photographer David Bissonnette. To Roger, Linda and their
older  daughter (I forgot her name!),Peggy Simerson and Craig Carson-who
simply showed up to help the morning of the match-To Jack and Kathy
Casper-who were going to drop off an auction item and worked all day. To Bo
Vujovich for getting the tables
set up with Kathy when I learned I would be my own steward. To Scott
Anderson-who is no longer an active club member, but  wanted to support the
Lanes. To Holly, Paul's steward and Ginnie Baily-who set up rally with Paul
and supported run-through obedience. To the people who brought auction items
(the companies will be named at the bottom of this note-please patronize
them  when you can). A special thank you to Sharon Todoroff for the auction
items that were so cute. All the silent auction items were  awesome; well
thought out for dog people and dogs, and very generous. Thank you to the
anonymous donors of cash. Thank you Kent Boyles, Liz Oster and Scott Yergin
for the handling. We know these gifts  come right off your salaries.

Thank you participants for bringing your lovely dogs. I hope you all saw the
big smiles on the newcomers' faces. And I was so pleased to see us have
non-regular classes and let our club members know we welcome them and their
dogs. I made some mistakes, and next time know how to correct them. I hope
you will all forgive the shortcomings and some of the chaos. I would also
like to thank my husband Michael, who made the certificates, gave me sound
advice, helped me organize and put up with  my craziness and bitchiness. If
I have forgotten someone here, please let me know at 651-489-7467. I hope I
have included everyone, if not by name, please know all efforts were greatly
appreciated. Regarding company donations: Thank you to the Roseville
National Guard; Thank you handlers; and thanks to Anderson Produce, Too
Chic, Stillwater Veterinary Clinic, Petco, Royal Canin, InverGrove Animal
Hospital (Dr. Jim Winsor), Roger Salava's company; Sally G. and 3M; Fairview
Liquors, Culvers, Cub, Thank you Joan and Don Tauer at the Animal Inn for
their GENEROUS donation,  and Joseph's Restaurant.

Thanks to the board for approving this match as a fund-raiser. The cost to
the club was $85, plus mileage and small reimbursements (ink for flyers,
etc.) The rest of the event was entirely donations of time and gifts.

Thanks to all club members again,
Your match chair, Sheila Williams-Metz
Lindenhill German Shepherd Dogs

Results:

Results of the 2006 Dog Days of Summer AKC sanctioned B fun match

Hosted by the German Shepherd Dog Club of Minneapolis/Saint Paul

Roseville National Guard Armory

Conformation

Judge: Pamela Stoesser

3- months puppy dogs

First Place -Wenkarah's Blazing Saddles

Owner/breeder: GaryWeickelt

Sire: Ch. Kenlyn's Aries v. HiCliff

Dam:Wenkarah's Sugar Magnolia

Second Place -Lindenhill's Luge

Owner/Breeder: Michael and Sheila Metz

Sire: Ch. Lindenhill's Vinnie the Viper, OFA H/E

Dam:GVX Ch.BIM Lindenhill's Voodoo Lily

Third Place -Hi-Cliff's Gable

Owner/Breeder: Pat, Randy and Darlene Cliff

Sire: Ch. Kenlyn's Aries v HiCliff

Dam:Ch. HiCliff Whitney Woodside

6-9 puppy dogs

First Place -Lindenhill's Machu Picchu

Owners: Al Schwinghammer/Mike and Sheila Metz

Breeders: Mike and Sheila Metz

Sire: Ch. Lindenhill's Vinnie the Viper, OFA H/E

Dam: Ch. Lindenhill's You Do Voodoo, OFA

Second place-Simcar's Firebrand

Owners-Frank Sinicrope

Breeders Peggy Simerson and Craig Carson

Sire: Dallas ? (not recorded)

Dam: Sidney (not recorded)

Third Place -Simcar's Guardian Angel

Owners-Peggy Simerson and Craig Carson

Breeders-same

Sire: Sel. Ch. Kismets Sight for Sore Eyes, OFA H/el and tons of titles:
All-time leading sire

Dam: Jecoda's Sidney Down Under

9 - 12 months-none

12 - 18 Dogs

First Place -Simcar's Hell's Kitchen

Breeders/owners Craig Carson and Peggy Simerson

Sire: Kismet's Sight for Sore Eyes

Dam: Jecoda's Sydney Down Under

Second Place -Keylis Record Thyme

Owners: Barbara Duncan, and Jack and Joan Carol

Breeders: Barbara and Haines Clausen

Sire: Can. Sel. Ch. Rhodes to Victory, OFA H/E

Dam US GVx/Can Sel/Ch. Jecoda Jeylis Jest N' Thyme TC OFA ROM

No Novice

No bred-by

No American

No Open dog

Bitches

Three-six month puppy bitches

First place-Wenkarah's Bombay Sapphire

Breeders/Owners: Gary Weikelt

Sire: Ch. Kenyln's Aries v HiCliff

Dam: Wenkarah's Sugar Marantha

Second place-Lindenhill's Light Lite

Breeders/owners, Michael and Sheila Metz

Sire: Ch. Lindenhill's Vinnie the Viper, OFA H and E

Dam: GVX Ch. Lindenhill's Voodoo Lily

Third place-Rosewood's Sadie

Owner: Sue Moses

Breeder: Bo Vujovich

Sire: Sel. Ch. Rosewoods Maestro OFA H-E

Dam? Ch. Rosewoods Tsunami

6 - 9 Puppy bitches

First place-Lindenhill's Mazola

Breeders/owners-Michael and Sheila Metz

Sire: Ch. Lindenhill's Vinnie the Viper, OFA H and E

Dam: Ch. Lindenhill's You Do Voodoo, OFA

Second place-Canola's Bauhaus Bedazzled

Breeder/owner Cindy Muehlbauer

Sire: Sel. Ch. Bauhaus Samurai

Dam: Ch. Bauhaus Diva of Wolfgang

Third place-Falkora's Lola v Kubistraum

Breeders Linda Kofsted and Verna Kubik

Owner: Linda Kofsted

Sire: Falkora's Eupatorium, OFA H and E

Dam: Kubistraums Carmine, OFA H and E

9-12 puppy bitches

First Place -Croix Grace Kelly

Breeder/Owner: Mary Ann McNichols-Erdes

Sire: Wenkarah's Lienies Legend

Dam: Mistique Southern Belle

12-18 Bitches

First Place -Simcar's Hell's Angel

Breeder's Owners: Peggy Simerson & Craig Carson

Sire: Sel. Ch. Kismet's Sight for Sore Eyes OFA H/E

Dam: Jecoda's Sydney Down Under

Second Place-Keylis Makin Thyme

Breeders: Barbara Duncan

Owners: Barbara Duncan & Linda Giancola

Sire: Can. Sel. Ch. Pinebuck's Rhode's to Victory

Dam US GVx/Can Sel/Ch. Jecoda Keylis Jest N' Thyme TC OFA ROM

Excused-Lindenhill's Pom Pom

Breeders/Owners: Michael & Sheila Metz

Sire: Sel. Ch. Lindenhill's Voodoo Drums OFA-H

Dam: Ch. Lindenhill's You Do Voodoo OFA-H

Open Bitch

First-Intrigue V Garter Fran-Jo Anne-Isle

Breeders: Martha Simonett & Gary Lewis

Owners: Martha Simonett

Sire: Sel Ch Jag of Fran-Jo

Dam: Lisa of Fran-Jo Anne-Isle

Non Regular Classes

Open Coat

First-Cody

Breeders: Barbara Duncan

Owners: Dick & Leila Jones

Sire: Can. Sel. Ch. Pinebuck's Rhode's to Victory

Dam US GVx/Can Sel/Ch. Jecoda Keylis Jest N' Thyme TC OFA ROM

Second place-Lindenhill's Greta

Breeders-Michael and Sheila Metz

Owner-William Hayes

Sire: Ch. Lindenhill's Vinnie the Viper, OFA H and E

Dam: Ch. Lindenhill's You Do Voodoo, OFA

Rescue dog

Angel of the New Jersey Sun

No sire or dam listed

No breeder

Owner Jane Weiss

Handler: Jolene Weiss

Jr. Showmanship

Shannon Weiss with Ch. Falkora's Justice v. Kubistraum

Best Puppy in Match

Lindenhill's Machu Picchu

Best Opposite Puppy in Match

Wenkarah's Bombay Sapphire

Best Adult in Match

Intrigue V Garter Fran-Jo Anne-Isle

Best Opposite Adult in Match

Simcar's Hell's Kitchen

Best in Match

Intrigue V Garter Fran-Jo Anne-Isle

 Rally

Judge Paul Schumack

Rally Novice A

Kedabra's Beta

Owner: Cindy Muehlbauer

Time: 1:54:68

Anna?

Holly Bergen

Time: 2:02:56

Kubistraum's Mastermind (Hunter)

Owners: Caroline McColl and Verna Kubik

2:49:40

Sel. Ch. Rosewoods Maestro, OFA H/E

Owner: Bo Vujovich

2:58:47

Rally Novice B

Kubistraum's Othello

Owner: Pam Magadance

2:38:65

Rally Advanced B

Legacy of Kubistraum

Handler: Linda Salava

Owner: Linda Salava & Verna Kubik

5:32:31

Ch. Falkora's Justice V Kubistraum

Handler: Roger Salava

Owner: Roger Salava & Verna Kubik

4:20:32

Rally Advanced A

Kubistraum's Ramblin Rose

2:09:34

Kubistraum's Finders Keepers PT RN

Handler: Pamela Magadance

Owners: Pamela Magadance & Verna Kubik

3:11:28

Anna?

Holly Bergen

Time: 4:08:32

Kubistraum's Code Red

2:42

Rally EX

Ch. Kubistraum's Forever Amber

2:00:34

Thank You Obedience run-throughs for bringing your dogs. Hopefully, we will
have obedience at the next match and will offer

 it at next summer's match.

If I have made any mistakes or omissions, please contact me at 651-489-7467.
It will be my error and not our webmasters.

Best to all, Sheila Williams-Metz, chair 651-489-7467