[ SHOWGSD-L ] Weekend Match Brags!!

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 01:25:36 +0000

Whew, What a day!!  The GSDC of Atlanta held it's "Fall" match today in what
felt like 100 degree weather in an area with NO shade other than manmade!  It
was a family affair with three generations of dogs in my truck - Tess, Yancy,
and Gilli.
With Denise Gruenewald judging breed, Miss Gilli gaited her way to 1st 9-12
puppy bitch and Best Puppy In Match.  Ms. Tess, at 6 and 1/2 years of age
gaited her way to 1st Open Bitch but decided she'd had quite enough of the heat
in the Best Adult ring.  Mr. Yancy, working in the "other" ring, with Ken
Wallace judging, won the Rally Advanced class!  To continue our total show
record disclosures, Mr. Yancy was also shown in Novice B and was working on a
respectable 190 when he decided that I really didn't mean "come" as we'd been
working on sit stays all week..........

New 'show' photos of Tess and Gilli should be up on the website in a few days.
Now, where did I put those premium lists........

Suzanne
www.tsalishepherds.com
Home of Ch Cookie HT PT RN TC CGC, Ch Flair, BIS/BISS Ch Yancy HIC HT PT RN TC
CGC BH, Ch Flash, Mousser (13 points/1 mjr), Tess, and Lil' Miss Gilli! Website
updated 08/06