[ SHOWGSD-L ] GAS stations & Futurity/Maturity Entries

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx>, <Lealynn@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 15:02:16 -0700

 WOW Liz!!        You "do windows" ????   <G>
Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com

Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx writes:
Any  of you old enough to  remember the days when it was $.19/gallon, you got
free dishes with  a fill-up AND they washed your windshield and checked oil
and
tires?  I know I'm dating myself....you whipper-snappers  probably  can't
imagine days like that.   <VBG>
Not only am I old enough to remember that, we owned  a gas station and guess
who was the designated "gas pump  jockey".
Not only did we do all that and more with a fill-up, a lot of  times people
would pull in, honk their horn and say "I don't need  any gas, just check my
tires and wash the windshield".   Yeah...those were the good ole days  LOL
And yes, we had a GSD at that  time. Liz
What memories.  Kinda makes me teary eyed.  Just be glad we had  the
opportunity to live in such a time, because they are gone forever!

Randy C