[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GAS stations & Futurity/Maturity Entries

  • From: "Maureen" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 20:39:04 -0500

> Jamie,
  Boy Howdy I do! Gas wars in Texas.........we could put almost half a tank
in my Mom's Big Buick Station wagon.....V-8 and a 442. Me and my 3 sisters
would load that sucker with our friends and go cruising around the town
square and out to the DQ. UCK! Had to take our little Brother
Bill............we made him ride in the floorboard. After the hundredth time
around the square he got car sick and puked. Never nade him ride in the
floorboard again. Mo