[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: ballots and boards and such

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 07:23:19 -0700 (PDT)

Are we still voting using a weighted system for judges.
first choice equals 3 points
second choice equals 2 points
third choice equals 1 point ??
If this is the case your second and third choice is a vote against your first
choice.

Also only vote for the folks you really want to see on the board. If there are
only 2 that you think should serve then only vote for 2.  Your other votes are
votes against your first choices.

It takes very few folks all voting the same to control the vote on a weighted
ballot.
Please make yourself an informed voter.

Terry