[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: URGENT GSD in need!!!

  • From: ROBINHAUSGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 23:22:45 EST

This was forwarded to me and she ask that I post it to any lists I could.
Pat
Does anyone know of a German Shepherd rescue that can help an old seeing eye
dog? Her owner went into an assisted living center and this dog is currently
living in an abandoned house in rural Mingo County, WV. Someone stops by a few
times a week to feed her. "Gabby" is a very smart, very lonely and in very
urgent need of rescue. If anyone knows of a group that can help, please contact
me for more information. Carrie Boston Dog Rescue
http://www.bostondogrescue.com/ bostondogrescue@xxxxxxxxxxx