[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: To Dog Lovers World Wide! - WANTED:  International Dogs Adverse Reactions

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 11:25:30 EST

Subject: Fwd: To Dog Lovers World Wide! - WANTED:  International Dogs Adverse
Reactions
Permission to Cross Post.

WANTED:  International Dogs Adverse Reactions

We know dogs are more of a companion then 'just a dog'
We know there isn't much we wouldn't do for our canine friends

We know that drugs can help
We know any drug can cause a reaction

We know that manufacturers distribute world wide
We know that different countries require different labels & info

We know we want them to be happy and healthy
and we must be 'informed' to achieve this.

Now, thanks to the Internet we can bring it all together!

If your dog or another dog you know of, Worldwide!
has had a reaction to a vaccine, preventative, NSAID or any drug........
and you are willing to tell your story to alert others of the possibility

Please contact me.

Laurryn~   e-mail address: Dogs1Info@xxxxxxx

"Got Dogs?"
http://www.dogsadversereactions.com/
(Permission to cross post)

To SAY nothing......... to DO nothing......... STOPS nothing!