[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: Re: Why newbies are quitting...

  • From: "Barbara or DTA Amidon" <amidon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 23:44:02 GMT

I feel if a stupid remark from a not so knowlegeable Judge could make one new
person quit then they did not have what it takes to begin with..I am sure this
newbie had friends what about the BREEDER???She most have had some idea about
the quality of her animal why else would she be showing it.??If after a few
shows the animal does poorly than I would start rethinking about her show
career..If she is serious she would then go find a top quality animal..I am so
sick of hearing about the poor newbies dont they belong to breed clubs know
good breeders read???or is it a pity party..If one is serious nothing would
stop them from their goals..Most of my friends and myself started not knowing
alot but we joined clubs as new people we questioned good breeders we studied
we went to shows no one could have stopped our dreams of having a good one
including one persons opinion..Barbara Amidon

www.amber-german-shepherds.com