[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: Re: Venues for showing

  • From: Pat Galambos <baerentatze312@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "medusasmom1@xxxxxxxxx" <medusasmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 04:39:42 -0500

Tami,
Thank you for that perfect description between what I call dogs that are
"family members" (those dogs whose minds are allowed to reach their potential)
versus "some poor beautiful animal kept in a pen" which I liken to "livestock".
 As with people, so too is it with German Shepherds, "A mind is a terrible
thing to waste".
Regards,
Pat