[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: Re: Re: Speaking for the idiots on this list......

  • From: louroshepherds@xxxxxxxxx (Louis Christina)
  • To: cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx (Cinosam GSD), showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:44:59 -0500

Come on Cindy, I did not insinuate anything by asking for your name. I
just didn't know who you were. Now I do. You really need to change you
attidude and stop being on the defensive. I am sure you are a very nice
person. Maybe you are taking what people say a little out of context. If
not just ignore them and communicate with somebody else. Not all old
timers or newbies are not nice. In fact on the contrary most are very
nice. Its like turn the other cheek or walk away from them kind of not
so nice people which are few. Anytime there is a large group of apples
there is always a few bad ones Keep all that in mind, rise above their
level. Stay with us and keep an open mind. Hopefully some you will be
somebodys mentor.                                              Louie