[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: The Test

  • From: Shofar Shepherds <shofar_k9s@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 19:02:53 -0700 (PDT)

Two Names You Go By:
1. Mrs. M.
2. Dogmaven

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Blue/white stripe top
2. purplish-maroonish sweats
Two Things You Would "Want" (or have) in a Relationship:
1. want enough money to show my dogs and not worry about being in an old age
home
2. someone to share the housework
Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Training/playing with my dogs
2. Working with my human students (8th grade English)

Two Things You Want Very Badly at the Moment:
1. A time machine for Dax to restore her to her youthful, vigorous body
2. A time machine for me to restore myself to my youthful, vigorous body. Oh
wait. I never had one.

Two pets you had/have:
1. 7 house dogs and many who are gone.
2. 2 cats, a parakeet, and formerly, an Appy.
Two people who will fill this out: (like these - will go with it too:)
1. Don't know
2. Don't care

Two things you did last night:
1. took a nap
2. graded papers
Two Things you ate last night
1. Yummy barbequed beef ribs, corn, and cole slaw
2. Chocolate fudge cake

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. A friend
2. my husband

Two Things You're doing today:
1. Reading tons of emails
2. fuming over Lew's apology to Hunte in the review, which I just read, having
avoided it until now.

Two longest car rides:
1. Livermore, CA to NY & return
2  Little Rock, AR to Nashua, NH and back.

FAVORITE Holidays:
1. Purium
2. Yom Kippur

Two favorite beverages: