[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: The Test

  • From: Becky McElroy <zarniwoop1973@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 23:11:27 -0700 (PDT)

Two Names You Go By:
1.  Becky
2.  "Hey you"

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1.  Left shoe
2.  Right shoe

Two Things You Would "Want" (or have) in a
Relationship:
1.  Interest in dogs
2.  Unflagging sense of humor

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1.  Geek out at work/home. ("Super Geek" according to
  http://www.innergeek.us/geek-test.html )
2.  Run/play/get muddy with the dogs.

Two Things You Want Very Badly at the Moment:
1.  More hours in the day.
2.  A clone to do my sleeping for me.

Two pets you had/have:
1. Dogs
2. Horses

Two people who will fill this out:
1. Haven't a clue
2. We'll see?

Two things you did last night:
1. Studied for an exam
2. Made fresh butter

Two Things you ate last night
1. Zucchini
2. Pork chops

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Co-workers
2. My dad!  It's his anniversary -

Two Things You did today:
1. Work too hard - short handed and overtasked
2. Felt that today was pretty fun - enough coffee and
I can multitask anything.

Two longest car rides:
1. Round trip CO to NJ for my new pony carriage.
2  Truly "Longest?" That one time through Kansas with
all the black ice.  Honestly thought I'd never be
"normal" again.  Whatever that means.

FAVORITE Holidays:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas

Two favorite beverages:
1. Coffee
2. Seriously high-test coffee

Becky McElroy
Calhan, CO

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for
today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.