[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: [SHOWGSD-L] anal gland treatment

  • From: "McNichols/Erdes" <daybreakz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 06:10:47 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: McNichols/Erdes
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2004 6:08 AM
Subject: [SHOWGSD-L] anal gland treatment

I have a bitch that will be 3 this coming March.  Over the last three months
she has started having trouble with her anal glands. She does not scoot, just
cleans herself excessively.  Yesterday the vet prescribed Gentaved/Betagen
steroid spray.  I am to apply this to her anal area 1-2 time daily.  Has anyone
had any experience with this spray.  I am planning on breeding her early summer
and do not want any issues from using the spray.  Thank you in advance for any
information.

Mary Ann