[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: Reality check... was Tails Wagging/handlers

  • From: mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:11:17 -0400

Sent for Joan Fox
campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Margery Golant
Sent from my iPaq Pocket PC

-----Original Message-----
From: "Joan Fox"<campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 6/16/05 7:52:09 AM

-------Original Message-------

From: Joan Fox

Date: 06/15/05 20:59:49

To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx

Subject: Reality check... was Tails Wagging/handlers

Hey... and when it comes together you have handlers that will call you and
ask to show your dog!

My first handler was a mentor and a professional and VERY patient. He
introduced me to people to learn from. I learned about the good and the bad
in this game but never would do what anyone else told me to do, a handler or
otherwise. We listen and learn and if we fail or rise to the top it has to
be your way to be satisfied.

It is not about winning, but about bettering the breed and if you do that
you will win!

My second handler.. no names.....and no years ago...... I fired because he
fixed a show for my bitch.

My third handler... no names... and no years ago.... I fired because he
fixed a show for his bitch.

We learn through out mistakes and failures or we are doomed to fail.

We  (the older folks) all have been through so many trials and tribulations
in the years. So many times it has seemed futile to struggle, to stay true
to the breed and what you believe but if you do and when you achieve your
dreams without sacrificing your ideals the rewards go far beyond a win no
matter how big.