[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: Reality check... was Tails Wagging/handlers

  • From: Sandra Kozub <skozub@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 09:43:11 -0500

At 10:11 AM 6/16/2005 -0400, you wrote:

>Sent for Joan Fox
>campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>--------------------
>Margery Golant
>Sent from my iPaq Pocket PC

And, we learn by ourselves & for ourselves, through the good times & the
bad times & struggles.     So many out there anymore seem to
think that they are "owed" a mentor's help, so they won't have any struggles.
In my opinion, one has to learn for themselves.    If we don't fall down
occasionally,
we will never learn to get back up.

Sandy
Sandra Kozub